Systematic Beauty


My Beauty Divas!
 
Have you created a system to your makeup madness? Sometimes when your in a hurry you step out looking flawless and feeling like a breathe of fresh air. However.....your makeup and all your beauty accessories are scattered everywhere and leaves your beauty vanity looking like a hot mess.
 
 

Lets talk Systematic Beauty

I am sure that you all may have a few ways of storing your makeup or just throw it all in a drawer until your looking for your eyelashes in a drawer with 100+ makeup products.


If you are, lets cut all that madness out and get organized and classy. Organizing your beauty is a great way to lead you to being a more happy and efficient beauty queen!


I personally like to group all my makeup products according to what part of my face I will be using it for. I usually start my makeup off with my eyes, face, and lips last. Here are a few makeup storage ideas.


Divider drawers

This is a great way to store a ton of makeup without having to place a lot of makeup on the surface of your makeup vanity. It gives a more clean and sleek look.

Stori has a 6 piece clear makeup drawer organizer set for only $13.99

Click here for more details:http://amzn.to/2Fb7Kf7



InterDesign Rain has a connected beauty tray if you don't want to have multiple individual trays.

They currently have the tray on sale for $8.52. This is normally a $20 value tray!

Click here for more details: http://amzn.to/2oxwq81


Ikea Raskog Cart

Great way to store makeup and hair products

 


Vintage Salon Style Nail Polish Wall Rack

Holds over 50 nails polishes

 
 
"Decorate my Beauty!" 
 
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and other potential affiliate networks), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 

Comments

Popular Posts